Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Settling

We're settling back in to out lives. It's amazing how quickly I am sucked back into the day to day busy-ness of life. Yet, every time I take a drink of water, or grab a cuppa java I am reminded of El Salvador. Join Dave and I in praying for these amazing people, and for Living Water International. They make such a big impact, in such a great way. Check out www.water.cc if you haven't yet! They tell their story much better than I can! :)

The strangest part of returning from El Salvador for me has been plugging back into my life. I'm constantly connected to those around, cell phone, internet etc. Which is great, but I miss the peacefulness and purpose filled week. I'm in the midst of learning to be still, and know that He is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment